Only one way to do it right - the Roof Rite Way
Roof Repair diagnosis can be challenging, especially if the leak is in a different place from where the shingles are missing or have been damaged. Roof Rite Atlanta’s metro roof repair division is here to help with your roof repair. Our professionals have the right technology, tools, knowledge, and experience to extent to complete the repair with total satisfaction. Our repair experts work on some of the most frequent occurrences in the roofing industry. Below we have listed a few:
- Rain and Hail Damage
- Missing shingles
- Storm Damage
Roofing Maintenance & Repair
Most professional roofers would generally agree that a good quality roof require starts with a good foundation, proper design implementation, superior quality materials, and proper installation of the project. However, most homeowners forget the importance of long-term maintenance and performance. That is why we at Roof Rite Remodeling and Renovations company offer selective programs of regular inspections and proper maintenance.
The Advantages of a Roof Repair Maintenance Program
- The Roof Rite maintenance program is designed to be proactive rather than reactive. It helps to identify leaks in the early stages. This allows our roofers to address the issue before it becomes a huge problem and even more expensive.
- A well structured maintenance repair program allows for a controlled and organized environment vs. a strong hail and rain damage that comes as a surprise and creates a much larger catastrophe.
- Warranty claims can take some time to process, that is why we stress the roof repair preventive maintenance program. Response time can make a difference on leakage problems.
Make sure to look for a roofing contractor who:
- Company that is registered and/or licensed as a commercial roofing contractor in the state in which the work is to be performed.
- Practices safe remodeling and renovations on home improvement.
- Understands local ordinance, building practices, and construction codes.
- Have knowledge of different roof systems.
- Able to make professional recommendations.
- Advise on different type of materials and systems best for the homeowner or commercial property or for a particular building.
- Can respond quickly should a problem arise.